Traffic Raffle is a simple game with simple rules rewarding a variety of prizes, and it is free to play:
You can browse through our application and website without providing any personal information.
1. When an individual register on the application as a member, update your information, or services, take part in competitions or send emails to us, you provide us with information that we store and process. Such information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, number of times you played the competition, interests, and other Personal Information.
2. We also obtain more information when you visit and use the website and application. This information includes your IP address, length of time you use on the website and application, your browsing history, and the link used to download our application
1. If we start to use credit/debit cards in the future, details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
2. One can browse through out application and website without providing us with any information, although if one would like to play the competition we may need to collect one’s information in order to provide you with a better service, improve our competitions, provide you with the latest information about our competitions, contact you regarding a market research and communicate with you if needed. We may save this data for future references.
3. We use General Information to assist us make the Platform more useful to visitors. We also use general information in order to fix any technical issues with our competitions, tracking how many people play our competition, preparing reports, tracking any problems and identify any system errors.
5. By playing Traffic Raffle or participating in any of our competitions, you are giving consent that your scores will be uploaded to a global leaderboard.
6. Your personal data will also be collected by traffic raffle and stored on our servers upon your approval for further benefits and improvements
1. You agree that we can share your information within the company, although we will not share, sell, or rent your Personal information to any third parties, except if we have your permission, or we have to do so by the law. This is to protect your personal information
1. Our priority is to keep your information safe and secure. We take all measures in protecting your information and preventing anyone who is not permitted to view it. Keeping your Personal Information secure and preventing unauthorized access is our priority. We although will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties, and we do not guarantee that the personal information transmitted via the application or provided by you is completely safe and secure
2. You may disable the cookies from your browser by adjusting your browser settings. However, in this scenario, you may not be able to make full use of all the functions available on the Platform. By using the Platform, you agree to Google’s processing of the type of information discussed in this section in the manner contemplated in this Policy. Us, and our respective suppliers, and any of our shareholders, subsidiaries, parent companies, and any of Our and their officers, directors, managers, members, agents, and employees, are not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising out of, or in way connected with, the use of the type of information discussed in this section.